Here are just a few of the strangest unsolved mysteries as shared by Reddit users:
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
1. Is it plausible that a second unknown bomber was involved with the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. It was reported that he suffered a head injury from a fight. Could that have affected his rational thinking?
3. Someone saw this girl walking and when they approached, she ran off into the woods. A photograph of an unidentified person was also found inside her backpack.
4. The ghost ship of the Atlantic
Here's a theory about what happened to its missing crew
5. No one still knows what happened to the Super Horse
6. It was said she attended a party during the filming of the movie but she wasn't the same when she got back
7. Anecdotes of people who knew him said he was a pathological liar and his death is suspected to be self inflicted and accidental
8. It's easy to vanish in the middle of the chaos and mayhem of a world war
9. If movies are to be believed (they shouldn't) they disappeared in Scotland
10. Good theories but the real reason is...
... visibility, bad vision, and thick vegetation that created an illusion
11. This is absolutely devastating
I can't even begin to imagine how you can start to make peace with an unresolved tragedy
12. Let us scream into the void
13. There are probably a lot of undetonated "missing" bombs we are not made aware of
14. Do not read the comment below if you have a weak stomach. This is the story of the Setagaya Family.
15. This guy single-handedly ruined diplomacy two territories
16. Could undernourishment cause the skin to turn green?
It's definitely odd
17. Cornell had merch depicting the tower with the pumpkin for several years
18. Despite the several documentaries, we still don't know
It's likely we will never really know
19. Was he abducted? Did he get stuck in the shed?
20. The sudden urge to leap from a great height
Apparently, a lot of people experience it
Have you experienced the call of the void?
21. Some of the wilder theories believe he was a time travelling spy or diplomat
22. His poor parents must have been so heartbroken
Here are more details that the above comment forgot to mention:
23. If the theory is true, it is a horrible way to go
24. This evoked such visceral feelings. Read at your own risk.
Tommy Lynn Sells wasn't ruled out, there wasn't enough evidence to charge him, and he died before the case was closed
25. One theory suggests that her parents overdosed her accidentally before they went out for the night
26. No one knows for sure about what really happened to him
Even the locals are not sure
27. Were they killed by their own family for their fortune?
Did they hire a hitman to kill them?
28. Similar to the call of the void. The call of the deep happens to a lot of people and there's even a German word for it.
29. One of their surviving sons, Ankur, is still appealing to the public to help find his parents' killer
30. Hundreds of people and a huge plane, gone just like that
31. All three kids went missing on the beach with no trace
32. Either option is terrifying
33. It's said that there was a message left in their voicemail but it was accidentally deleted and no one knows the contents
34. Scientists can't document it because our own galaxy is on the way and it will take another hundred million years for our galaxy to swing around to see it
35. Is there such a thing as a sudden group psychosis?
But here's the biggest mystery humanity will never solve:
It's difficult to admit that we may never really know the answers to these mysteries and disappearances. We have to live with the fact that our curiosity, morbid or not, may not be satiated in this lifetime.
We are certainly going down the rabbit hole of true crime documentaries and podcasts that discuss these unsolved crimes and phenomena. Before diving into them, kinda need a break because that's definitely enough internet for today.