This is where the whole thread started from...
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
After that, many offered to share their experiences with food-related horrors. The cutest responses to a widely shared tweet about buttering a Pop-Tart that got people chatting about strange eating customs are listed below:
1. Putting milk in a plastic water bottle
2. Getting past the incredible bulk and crunch
3. What this commenter didn't realize til college
4. It's delicious to them
5. Who's going to try this?
6. Everybody, here's a lettuce sandwich
7. That is definitely not normal
8. Eating all the sugar and butter
9. Wait, what did I just read?
10. Have you eaten this type of soup?
11. Eating the cliff bar balls separately
12. Here's this odd preference for a change
13. Eating the whole thing with the shell
14. Now my stomach is turning
15. This is getting more and more unbearable
16. Say what!
17. Eating pizza completely frozem
18. Microwaving cheese till it's a little crispy
19. Eating the stem with cherries only to find out it's not normal
20. Eating bowls of frozen peas and eating frosted flakes dry
Everywhere you go, there are bizarre ideas about cooking and strange cravings. We would all choose McDonald's if we were all the same. Dipping a Wendy's Frosty into a chicken sandwich is something else some people adore doing.
Well done as I'm hardly the strangest person, though but you can leave your own odd food habits in the comments section below.