1. The police car in Terminator Genisys.
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows actors were required to wear special suits to better track their movements.
3. No, those aren't people—they're just cotton swabs! Talk about creativity and efficiency at that, this was used in the Star Wars racing sequence.
4. Did you think they really filmed at the Buckingham Palace? No, The Crown just had this exterior façade and the rest is completely production magic.
5. Anna Kendrick was on a special skating equipment on the set of Noelle. Props to her for making it work, though!
6. Here we have Nicola Anne Peltz getting threatened with the hands of a "cyborg" on the Transformers Age of Extinction.
7. These artists were working on the model of a city that was destroyed in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
8. This is how they painted Zoe's skin to become Gamora.
9. Classic, classic movie. Classic, classic scene.
10. This was how Aaron Paul communicated with a "robot"—sitting beside a man in a peculiar suit.
11. Samuel L. Jackson getting his beard dyed on the set of Shaft in New York.
12. Here's Rebecca Ferguson riding a motorcycle—on a moving rig! It would've been bad-ass if she was actually riding it, though!
13. Yep, this is what Mark Ruffalo has gone through to become the Hulk!
14. Eddie Redmayne had to place himself on a stand to create the illusion that he was taller than he actually is in real life. This was for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
15. Melissa McCarthy raising a "bus" in Thunder Force. Talk about great acting!
It may look fun, but doing films is more taxing than enjoyable especially when you're working behind the scenes—but hey, at least the end product is always almost worth it! Hollywood has definitely come a long way with these techniques and we're all more than glad to see it.
What are your thoughts on this? Comment down, or share this article for all your family and friends to see!