Keanu was spotted talking to this young fan at the airport and he was just absolutely cool about it
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
Here's how their conversation went:
Gonna see Broadway show
Even this man who was just a bystander was awed of how Keanu acted so nicely with the kid and he's right. We do need more Keanu's in the world.
It was just a short conversation and Keanu had just come from a long international flight that would've tired out anyone and yet, he still made time for the kid. Not only did he exchange pleasantries but he actually entertained the kid's questions cooly.
Not many people would do that, especially towards a stranger they don't really owe anything to. But Keanu did and that's what makes the world love him.
Much like this kid, there were a lot of other people who have encountered Keanu's kindness and genuine personality. Here are some of them:
1. It's not really recommended for anyone to storm a set but Keanu was still cool about it all
2. He acknowledges his fame but he doesn't get a big head about it and actually makes the most of it by brightening people's days
3. Like this girl, we'd probably keep any picture we have with Keanu close to our hearts
4. In a parallel universe, this might have actually happened for all we know
5. It's just hard to get enough of a guy who is just too nice for his own good
6. Sometimes, Keanu acts like that friend who's got you in every moment you need something
7. You just know that what they're saying about him is true when so many people give out the same descriptions of the guy
8. Keanu's level of approachability is unparalleled
As a celebrity who experiences fame and money the way they do in Hollywood, it can be easy to suddenly feel like you're different or even above everybody. But it's amazing to see that some A-list celebs are still able to keep their feet pretty grounded like Keanu Reeves.
The guy is just a role model not only to his fellow celebs but also to average people. The way he carries himself and how he interacts with people is just top class.
Many more people should really follow in his footsteps.