1. The folks who are all about that 'toxic masculinity' vibe, you know, the ones who think being a jerk to women somehow transforms them into alpha males. Hey there, being rude to the ladies doesn't make you a top dog, it just makes you a top dunce!
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. Admirers of Andrew Tate
3. Elon Musk's die-hard enthusiasts, hang on to his every word like it's prime rib at a vegetarian convention.
4. Fox News
6. Flat Earthers
7. Political parties
8. Homeowners Association
9. Church of Christ from the Philippines
The Iglesia ni Cristo is like that one friend who says they're just coming over to hang out but then rearranges your furniture, raids your fridge, and leaves you with a bill for the pizza they ordered. They claim to be a religion, but it sometimes feels more like a cult with their surprise home visits, financial interrogations (seriously, they want to know how much you're making), and the audacity to tell you who to vote for during elections. It's a whole "big yikes" situation!
10. Apple aficionados
11. Sororities and the whole Greek life
12. The worshipers of the productivity gods!
It's great that folks are on top of their time management game and are supercharged with motivation. But seriously, when every other person is shouting, "You must rise at the ungodly hour of 4 AM because that's what the champions do," it makes you wonder if they're just sleep-deprived superheroes or if there's actually a purpose to this madness.
Wouldn't it be more sensible to emphasize the importance of a solid night's sleep instead of joining the "Crack-of-Dawn Club"? After all, beauty sleep is a real thing, and I'm all in for that!
14. Peloton, the magical stationary unicorn of fitness contraptions!
15. "lululemon. i worked there and we had “regulars” that would come in each week for new stuff. the employee culture is weird too "
16. People who've surrendered to the undeniable allure of Jeeps.
17. Weight Watchers
18. The devoted followers of Taylor Swift
19. Competitive dance.
20. High school theater departments
21. The United States Marine Corps
22. Folks who bow down to the almighty MrBeast!
23. The band THE CULT
24. Texas A&M
26. Horse riding groups
We often use the words "cult" and "iconic" without really thinking about what they mean. They've become a regular part of our conversations.
But we need to be careful with these words. "Cult" should be reserved for groups that use manipulation and harm people. Using it for harmless fan groups or brand loyalty isn't right.
And "iconic" should only be used for things or people that have had a big impact on our culture. Using it too casually takes away its special meaning.
In a world where we exaggerate a lot, let's use these words more carefully. It's about using language that really fits the situation and helps us understand the world better.