And the question has been popped...
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
1. This commenter just can't imagine it
2. This commenter says their dog sleeps with them
3. This commenter is apparently having several issues at work
4. The dog is just showing affection, love and trust
5. This commenter says they're like fat teddy bears for their hoomans
6. It's for the same reason two people sleep together
7. This commenter is definitely against it
8. This commenter definitely doesn't care about all the messiness
9. People do let their dogs sleep with them
10. Their dog prefers sleeping on the cool tiled floor
11. This commenter wants their dog sleeping with them
12. This commenter has a dog who sleeps with them
13. This commenter explains it better with a picture
14. This commenter is here to give reasons
15. Another commenter giving reasons
16. This commenter certainly doesn't mind
17. This commenter says it's all about you and your dog
18. It's because you are their safe place
19. This commenter says their dog is too big to sleep on them
20. This commenter says their dogs has their own beds
Dogs are gregarious creatures who like company and strong bonds with their owners. The innate need that dogs have to sleep close to their owners at night is evidence of this need for security and connection.
This habit most likely stems from a dog's innate desire to feel safe and comfortable, which requires it to be with its group. Leave your reply to this question in the comments section below.