20 Times People Called Out Their Worst Roommates Online And Their Stories Are Wild
Rent and utility costs can be significantly reduced by living with someone else, but it can also drive you to the limit. However, among these notorious characters, roommates are probably the most annoying.
Arguments can easily escalate into painful sources of stress, whether they are about rules for visitors, personal space, or domestic duties. Renting a place with other people is a wonderful way to deal with money problems, but you run the risk of running into some dubious characters.
How would you handle a problematic roommate? They were never allowed in to begin with. Once inside, it's like having insects.
To get them out, you might have to travel over burned ground. Due to the fact that home is your safe haven, it does hurt when your roommate makes it hell for you.
Even though the rest of the world is in chaos, you should be able to return home to tranquility. Instead, you find your tacky roommate trimming his toenails on the flooring in the living room.
Then you can't help but wonder how you can handle this kind of roommate. Frank and direct conversation? Okay, we'll try that.
You're going to have to say some awkward things to a grownup. Alternatively, you could simply criticize them online and leave a comment section for other people to dissect them.
1. Focusing on the environment and mother earth
2. When you have a crazy person as a roommate
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. What a sore loser!
4. Oh my goodness
5. A new level of petty has just been unlocked
6. Well, I guess you need to ask some more
7. Did she just use her hair to pass a message?
8. Walk in the door and you're like woah...
9. Someone's trying to mess with another person here
10. Hey, someone call 911 already
11. Actual therapy would really be cheaper
12. Now where are going to start from?
13. Roommate refuses to use the cutting board. Now these are the counters.
14. My roommate throws her disposable contact lenses against the wall every night
15. Instead of doing dishes, this roommate throws them out and buys new ones
16. Roommate borrowed his car and brought it back like this
17. Roommate came into the kitchen and ate all of the chicken skin
18. Just to let you all know what kind of roommate I have
19. Roommate borrowed the car and brought it back like this
20. That moment you remember the kind of roommate you used to have
It's no secret that living alone is a total joy, but in the current financial climate, not everyone has the resources to support this way of life. So yes, you can decide to have a roommate and hope that he or she won't make you regret your decisions.
Do you have some worst roommate story to share? Leave your comments below, and make sure to share this post as well.