1. Here's the tweet that kicked off the whole thread
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. She would kick them in the shin
3. Drinking a small glass of wine while pregnant
4. Coke being the only thing that helps the hangover
Being pregnant is not a joke. It takes a toll on you if you get random phantom pains, can't hold your urine, get "morning" sickness in the middle of the night, and all the other best meme-worthy annoyances that go along with it. Nothing appears to be working even after you and your partner have done everything the doctor recommended.
You now need to experiment and look for other options. If you can laugh without passing out, which is a prerequisite for laughing therapy, then nothing will make you feel better than these pregnant women dishing it hot to strangers who feel they have a say as to what they should do.
5. You can't practice medicine without a license
6. The sooner you get the sushi, the less chance it's born here
7. This commenter has a favorite
8. Telling the stranger it was vodka instead
9. You're rubbing a hernia not a pregnancy
10. You can't just yank someone's cup and drink it
11. Do they have the same dad?
12. The child is my backup backup kid
Upon reflection, the only evident objective when developing a clever retort is to make people laugh and express your original idea. The same holds true in actual life circumstances.
Don't worry if you detest those awkward situations where strangers try to act like your doctor all because you're pregnant. These responses seem ridiculous, but they are nothing short of deserving clap-backs.