This Father-Daughter Combo and Their Elegant Beauty and the Beast Inspired Photos Are Breathtaking
Salt Lake City-based photographer, Josh Rossi, is only 31 years old and one of the most creative dads in the world these days.
Last October he made headlines when for his daughter's third birthday when he transformed her into Wonder Woman for a superhero inspired Photo Shoot and it appears for Valentine's Day he really outdid himself by creating a magical Photo Shoot inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast, complete with an elegant dance.
John pulled it all off over the course of several months and he spared no expense. He traveled to Europe where he visited castles and villages in five different cities to photograph backdrops for their magical photos he presented to her as a Valentine's Day gift. Josh's heart for his daughter is immense and he has said that the trip he took was a token of love for his daughter.
Read all the incredible details of how else he went above and beyond to make Nellee's Valentine's Day as magical as he possibly could (and the video is a MUST SEE!)
1. Tale as old as time.The magical moment when father and daughter danced was said to be 3 year-old Nellee's favorite part of her Valentine's Day present.
2. The girl with her bookJosh Rossi used his Photoshop talents to combine photos of villages and castles with photos of his precious daughter, successfully recreating a timeless Disney classic.
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. Be our guest!Nellee's gowns were designed by Ella Dynae, who specializes in children's luxury gowns.
Josh blogged about the significance in his endeavor and had nothing but precious things to say about why doing something so special for his daughter was important to him:
The story of Beauty and The Beast has such an amazing message of true love and being accepted that I wanted to recreate the scenes with my daughter.
'I also wanted to create something my daughter would have forever that showed the fun relationship and the love I have for her.
4. Making magic!Josh had Nellee pose in front of a white back drop so that he could easily move the photos of her into the backgrounds he photographed overseas.
5. TravelingJosh really went above and beyond when he left the country just for the opportunity to get his photos just right.
6. Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, GermanyOne of the breath taking locations Josh went to for his photos.
For Valentine's Day after all the shooting was done, Josh presented prints of their photos to her as a gift and it was clear Nellee was thrilled.
When I surprised her with the big print of us dancing she was so excited and kept jumping up and down.
Josh enjoyed his experience and being able to gift his daughter such a magical work of art that he also documented the entire project in a video including everything from his trip to Europe and ending with his presentation to Nellee of the prints.