1. Tale as old as time.The magical moment when father and daughter danced was said to be 3 year-old Nellee's favorite part of her Valentine's Day present.
2. The girl with her bookJosh Rossi used his Photoshop talents to combine photos of villages and castles with photos of his precious daughter, successfully recreating a timeless Disney classic.
3. Be our guest!Nellee's gowns were designed by Ella Dynae, who specializes in children's luxury gowns.
Josh blogged about the significance in his endeavor and had nothing but precious things to say about why doing something so special for his daughter was important to him:
The story of Beauty and The Beast has such an amazing message of true love and being accepted that I wanted to recreate the scenes with my daughter.
'I also wanted to create something my daughter would have forever that showed the fun relationship and the love I have for her.
4. Making magic!Josh had Nellee pose in front of a white back drop so that he could easily move the photos of her into the backgrounds he photographed overseas.
5. TravelingJosh really went above and beyond when he left the country just for the opportunity to get his photos just right.
6. Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, GermanyOne of the breath taking locations Josh went to for his photos.
For Valentine's Day after all the shooting was done, Josh presented prints of their photos to her as a gift and it was clear Nellee was thrilled.
When I surprised her with the big print of us dancing she was so excited and kept jumping up and down.
Josh enjoyed his experience and being able to gift his daughter such a magical work of art that he also documented the entire project in a video including everything from his trip to Europe and ending with his presentation to Nellee of the prints.