Here's OP's story.
Should she let her sister tag along? Here's what Reddit thinks.
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
1. Her sister will ruin the trip for her daughter.
2. Her sister can plan her own trip to Disney if she wants
3. The experience should be a special one for her and her daughter.
4. Her sister may have issues with the Disney trip because it is planned around her daughter's preferences.
5. It is possible that her sister may be jealous of her daughter.
6. A Disney trip with kids is different from a trip with adults.
7. Her sister will make the trip unpleasant with incessant complain.
8. It is possible that her sister wants to take advantage of the all-expense-paid trip.
9. It makes no sense to include her sister with anything related to her daughter.
10. Disney is too expensive to visit with family drama.
11. It is interesting how Disney is making her sister extend an olive branch.
12. It is meant to be a mother-daughter trip.
13. She should keep her daughter away from her sister.
14. She could use the situation to take a funny swipe at her sister.
15. Her sister seems determined to make her life difficult because of her daughter.
16. She should politely decline her sister's request to join the trip.
17. She should test her sister by asking her to come up with another bonding collection.
18. She should not risk ruining the Disney trip to please her mother.
19. Her sister is already ruining a trip that hasn't happened.
20. Her sister had 9 years to organize a Disney trip with her daughter, but she didn't.
What Do You Think?
Relationships are a two-way street, and they cannot be built or maintained on one person's terms alone. Building a meaningful and lasting connection requires putting in the effort to maintain it.
This means being there for the person in good times and bad and respecting their boundaries. It is important not to expect others to drop everything just because you want to spend time with them.
What do you think?