As the story goes...
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
What's the hardest thing?
Ready to move on but...
The redditors all had their own different views on this issue, and most of them agreed that it wasn’t u/sonofapeachh's fault. Keep scrolling to read their comments.
1. Matt made Matt look bad
2. Matt was a jerk
3. Matt was put in his place
4. A condescending jerk...
5. An unexpected result
6. Not at fault
7. Who plays a game that involves sharing personal information?
8. Matt shouldn't have done that...
9. Keep your mouth shut
10. A suffering Olympics
11. He responded truthfully...
12. He received the consequences of his words
13. Just wow...
One has got to be mindful of their words after all.
14. Another person agrees that the Matt guy is at fault
15. "We hate Matt"
Is that a song?
16. Matt did that to himself
17. He said something terribly rude...
18. Don't play games with these type of questions...
Very true. It's a fun gathering so why ask emotional questions?
19. He was a stranger and didn't have to say such
20. Shooting mouth off
21. You did the world a favor
22. Not a game to play...
The questions could have been changed to something that's not moody.
A "game night" is in reality a potluck supper or dinner gathering with games as the main entertainment. The key thing in game nights is social interaction, as it would be at any gathering with friends.
The actual games are there for entertainment purposes and as a springboard for discussion without hauling things down. Let’s have your view on this issue by commenting below!