[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
1. Thanksgiving 2011-2021
2. Genuinely the ultimate companion for humans!
3. Genuine companionship
4. Father's Day
5. Identical people. The unchanged opponent. Fresh conflict.
6. 72 years have passed, but the same house, the same woman, and the same motorcycle endure.
8. Identical theatrics
9. Bronson Pinchot and His Beloved "Cousin" Mark Linn-Baker: Then in 1986, and Reunited in 2017
10. A century of staying put!
11. Today to 66 Years Ago. I've Reached the Age of 84.
12. A wrangler and his beloved oak tree at the age of 4 and 63
13. Grandfather and His Rides: A Journey from 1950 to 2020
14. Lego progress
15. Recreate a picture
16. Captured two decades apart
17. Recreating The Tonight Show's
18. Dad and His Mom
19. Five and a half decades later
20. The Saga Continues...From kindergarten to matrimony
21. Comparing the identical expression in November 2008 and November 2022
22. Perched among the clouds, 1932 compared to the present day
23. From 1968 to 2018.
24. Very same Hawaiian beach, spanning from 1991 to 2022
25. Two decades ago vs. present day
26. My mother and her brothers and sisters, 1971 and 2023
27. Grandchildren comparison between 1994 and 2022
28. My grandparents, at the heart of our family, in 1951 and 2003.
29. My children and I in 2017 and 2022
30. My beloved canine companion, on the first night they joined our family as a tiny puppy, and now, seven years down the road, still sharing the same cozy bed.
31. Zed and Sweetchuck, the dynamic duo played by Bobcat Goldthwait and Tim Kazurinsky, are the standout stars of the film "Police Academy.
32. My siblings and I lovingly recreated this as a heartfelt gift for our parents' 50th anniversary, spanning the years from 1985 to 2019.
33. Taking a trip down memory lane this Throwback Thursday, from 1991 to 2021, revisiting the home of my childhood in Queens, New York.
34. My goodness! What an extensive voyage by sea that turned out to be!
35. The beach in La Jolla, April 1984 and April 2014, A full three decades apart.
37. 1953 compared to 2023. Seventeen years old versus eighty-six... It's truly unbelievable.
38. Wearing the same T-shirt at the ages of 22, 32, and 42, it's still me!
39. Mike Gordon (of the music group Phish) with his mother in 1993 compared to 2022. He shared this on his Facebook page earlier today.
40. Cousins 1998 & Present Day! Things have stayed pretty much the same.
41. Sitting at my desk, not quite working, from 1992 to 2019.
42. time we perform in our hometown, we capture a backstage moment. This collection showcases our journey over the years, featuring us (Glaston).
43. We Reenacted a Childhood Picture: From Blue's Clues Birthday Bash to a Thanksgiving Gathering 20 Years Later!
44. in my parents' backyard shortly after we moved in, and me nearly three decades later when they eventually sold the house.
45. Cindy Crawford, at the age of 55, pays homage to her 1992 Pepsi commercial by recreating it.
46. Burton's Spooky Outfit, 1967 vs. 2017
47. From the arrival of my younger sibling to the present: A 13-year age Ggap.
48. Armatron: then and now
49. Some things remain constant.
50. This weekend, I recreated a cherished image of my father and my late mother, bringing back fond memories.
r/PastAndPresentPics is not just an online community; it's a time machine that lets us laugh at our awkward childhoods and appreciate the hilariously wonderful adults we've become. So, if you need a break from the mundane, grab your camera, dig out those embarrassing old photos, and join the fun.
Who knew that recreating memories could be this entertaining? History doesn't have to be a never-ending story of mistakes; sometimes, it's a canvas for creating moments that are both nostalgic and side-splittingly funny.
Embrace your inner child, strike a pose, and let the past collide with the present in the most entertaining way possible. Your future self will thank you for it!