1. We grew up watching musicals, what did we expect??
2. Yup. Only in America.
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. Too much cartoons, friend!
4. Welcome to the real world, friend.
5. Some places are actually illegal. But if it’s not in yours, then… it’s just you.
6. Now that would be weird thing to do. Imagine explaining to the employees or security that you bought that item way back.
7. But hey… we got those zodiac signs now thanks to those astrologers.
8. Let the carrots grow maybe?
9. That’s what movies say especially when you go on trips deep inside the rainforest. Always look out for signs!
10. Better to be prepared than never? Seriously speaking and we all hope we won’t come to a point where we’re set on fire, just prepare. It’ll come in handy one day.
11. Never happened. It’s just in the movies… again.
12. It’s salty??
13. Not the Olsen twins, but maybe it costs more when you can just buy water with a good brand.
14. Umm… haven’t even tried magnum ice cream before. So that’s just you maybe?
15. Not illegal, but folks say that it’s unsafe to do so.
16. Oh well, it’s one of the environmental issue now. So maybe yes, in a way!
17. So when people say Iceland… it’s a land full of ice? Let’s just say that the actual meaning of “pole” in the North and South Pole is related in Science (try to search for it).
18. Thought getting sprayed by a skunk would be a hidden item in a bucket list. Is that weird?
19. It’s not illegal but you do you, friend!
20. Jerry in Tom and Jerry sure did place that misconception in our own homes. Can’t imagine an actual door shaped holes in our own homes though.
21. Poor piranhas! In fact, piranhas are actually afraid of humans and they hardly go near us.
22. They aren’t fangs that are straws, right? Or like a needle maybe??
23. It sounds cool. Period.
24. Nope. There are bigger problems like world peace and justice systems.
26. That’s what people say.
27. How we wish??
28. Some mysteries stay as mysteries. The Bermuda Triangle is one of them.
29. Anything you pick up on the floor could be dirty though…
30. It is called a “test” grape, so you’re free to test it ‘til you’re convinced to buy it?
Some tweets will get you searching around Google just to fill your curiosity. But isn’t that a good sign?
At least you’re learning and laughing at the same time! But don’t forget to check your sources and it’s always better to trust and read factual information.
What other random mind-boggling thoughts did you have while growing up? Comment down your thoughts, or share this article for all your family and friends to see!