1. Such a realistic commercial.
2. Just hang up and send a text
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. Only the second day...
4. Definitely takes the cake
5. Eating more fruit
6. Smaller version of your partner
7. Not childproof.
8. That's how long it takes
9. No one does
10. Expectations change
11. What you say - and what your kids understand
12. You might be a mom
13. Evil mastermind
14. Kids love to eat all kinds of c...
15. Whatever works...
16. Best they can do... Best they want to do...
17. Sounds familiar...
18. Being a toddler must be wild...
19. Parenting little kids...
20. Helping out...
21. That's not sharing...
22. Raising the dead vs. raising kids
Parenting is one tough job, and many of us have scars to prove it. Literally scars, we are not kidding.
Who knew parents could be so funny? It's clear that parenting is a tough job, but at least they can take comfort in laughter.
It's said that laughter is the best medicine, so maybe give your parents a break next time. And here's something interesting: research shows that people who have at least one child tend to live longer than those without.
So that's something to be happy about! Now, which of these hilarious tweets from parents is your favorite?