1. Okay but isn't this anyone? I mean I love prime day and I'm not a millennial.
2. People break into song when they are upset because they've seen things like High School Musical.
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. This is because they find literally anything with sexual references the funniest thing on the planet.
4. It obviously has to look like it was taken at a house party while you were blacked out drunk.
5. Maybe it's because they still feel like they are living in 2016.
6. If you don't get it then chances are that you are a millennial yourself.
7. I don't think that this one applies to all millennials because there are some quiet ones.
8. First off, everyone loves air fryers, and secondly, I loved easy bake ovens.
9. Wait maybe I'm a little too old but I think I'm confused.
10. Yep, I'm not a millennial but I do this when I want to announce something I've been working on.
11. It's the way that everyone else classifies them, not necessarily the way that they want to be classified.
12. I must not be a millennial because I don't even know who that is.
13. Maybe this is true, but not for the millennials that I know.
14. I'm sorry but who are elder millennials?
15. Troy Bolton was cute so I wouldn't mind it.
16. They just like to say what they are that defines them as people.
17. I don't know how true this is but I'd say "peeps" is older slang.
18. The internet has made not knowing a trend though.
19. Yep and they're live tweeting to their 150 followers.
These tweets are truly hilarious and even if you are a millennial you really can't be mad about them. I wouldn't say that they're all true, but there's a good bit in there that does make sense for most millennials that I know.
What do you think about these tweets and what they had to say?