31 Times Landlords Claimed They Could Fix Something After Being Asked To But Failed Terribly
An accommodating landlord is more valuable than gold. You may be certain that your life is quite stable if your landlords are fair, good communicators, and really concerned about the wellbeing of their tenants.
On the other hand, landlords who neglect their responsibilities, ignore your calls, or try to take advantage of you should undoubtedly be publicly chastised online. Everyone hopes to one day own their own home or apartment.
Simply put, when the property is yours, you have control over its state and can ensure that it is safe for habitation. The majority of you have likely had rental experience, whether it be a long-term residence or a brief stay, and in some cases you may have noticed that the landlords don't care as much about the rented property as they would if they lived there themselves.
Most of them don't have a good reputation. The worst landlords are the cheap ones who try to fix things.
They perform subpar fixes and generally aggravate you. However, they can also be humorous at times.
Here are 31 examples of landlords who completed the quickest, funniest repairs conceivable from across the Internet. So grab a drink, keep scrolling and enjoy this list that we've gathered up for you.
1. Just moved into my new apartment and saw this
2. Landlord renovation special, mosquito sealed under countertop epoxy
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. Told our landlord to replace our gas fireplace because it was leaking CO, came back to this monstrosity in our living room
4. Just moved into a new home and found where the landlord patched the carpet
5. My landlord told me he’d pressure wash my deck…
6. Landlord mowed my garden
7. This is how the landlord fixed the leaky ceiling
8. Vent done boss
9. Please, do not cover you bathroom counter in cement. This has homeowner written all over it.
10. Our landlord keeps saying there’s nothing wrong with our shower..
11. A paint over
12. Apparently a friend’s landlord fixed their fire sprinkler
13. No problem here
14. Landlord hung the microwave, this is as far as it opens before hitting the wall
15. My landlord refuses to get over here and turn down my water heater
16. As a landlord, I am constantly amazed at some things my tenants do. I installed new curtain rods before the new tenant moved in, but she still felt it necessary to nail the curtains to the wall.
17. Landlord painted over a penny
18. Fixed the shower curtain boss
19. Toddler proof paint job
20. My landlord installed a new cabinet
21. Landlord fixed my wobbly clothes rail, no handyman needed here
22. Our toilet seat broke so the landlady sent us a new one and ignored our request for it to be square
23. My landlord painted over tape
24. Landlord may have broken a sweat if he moved that penny before painting
25. The paint on my apartment window sill is peeling. Turns out it’s marble that they white washed.
26. My landlord gave us a new oven
28. Why cut the door when you can cut the carpet instead! (Found in new house basement)
29. Landlord said the screws weren’t holding
30. Leaving this without comment
31. Just moved into a new build and the landlord straight up just painted over a couple of wasp nests in my closet
Of course, there are considerate landlords out there who take care of their tenants' issues right away and who are also fine individuals with whom you could have a cup of tea. However, because these landlords are typical and behave the way they should, they aren't discussed too much.
Drop your thoughts about these landlords in the comments below.