[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. They were well aware.
4. Not a kid-friendly hotel. RUN!!!!!
5. Is it a Pokémon?
6. Are they clued in on this little secret?
7. Barber shop
8. Well, look who just won the 'Insurance Guru of the Year' award!
9. Medieval Church
10. Please, come again
11. The guy with the mad graphic skills, that's who!
12. FU-Heavy indeed.
13. Absolutely awesome!
14. The Gig of Your Dreams!
15. But don't expect me to be thrilled about it!
16. We support you both alphabetically and numerically!
17. Life Ministries: calling out your commitment issues since... well, at least last Easter!
18. Freshly baked
21. “Please Use Other Door”
22. So wrong on many levels
23. Does this one count?
24. It's nice that it's hot
25. this the "inny" or the "outy" route?
26. DIY style!
28. Sure thing!
29. They knew....
30. I love you
31. The trucks are gearing up for a "powder" party to keep the construction rolling!
32. Oh, without a doubt, that youngster was absolutely in the loop!
33. Extravagant exhibition of Bic lighters at the local dollar store
34. Oh, you bet your bottom dollar they were fully aware!
35. Hey, it looks like Kellogg's swanky new ad squad needs to find the lowercase 't' for 'time to skedaddle'!
36. Two-Wheeled Parking Spot
38. They were in the loop, my friend!
39. Well, believe it or not, there was at least one churchgoer who had the inside scoop!
40. Who knew getting a shower could sometimes make you feel dirtier
41. Sure thing!
42. It's like was custom-made
43. Way to go, George! You're rocking it!
44. Old Mother Nature had it all figured out!
45. Can't escape the constant reminders!
46. Happy bunny
47. Cheap rates and No questions asked
49. Fuel your HARD WORK
50. Shockingly intense!
51. Sure thing, they were totally in the know.
From double entendres cleverly hidden in slogans to the deliberate use of peculiar visuals that catch your eye, 'They Knew' showcases the lighter side of advertising. These moments remind us that behind the carefully crafted image of a brand, there are creative minds with a knack for injecting humor into their work.
So, the next time you come across an ad that seems too funny, too quirky, or too peculiar to be a mere coincidence, remember to pay a visit to 'They Knew.' It's a place where advertising blunders and clever marketing strategies coexist in perfect harmony, serving as a reminder that sometimes, laughter truly is the best advertisement.