[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
2. So, how did it work out for him? Any news from prison?
3. Don't get attached to your family
4. Don't play with your kids
5. Yeah, that's a sign...
7. Dare i say?... Yeah, you dared...
8. The only option
9. This person should be locked up
11. Come on...
12. It takes common sense and morals to see it...
13. So many people deserved to be locked up
14. And why do non-white people love pets?
15. Body positivity
18. It doesn't have anything to do with color....
19. Yes, that is a sign... Next, please...
20. The original Japanese....
21. Positive tweets about men...
22. Nice guys...
24. Even GameCube?
25. Animal life
28. Pick fruit
29. Please, don't
30. Yeah, maybe even find you a new boyfriend to cheat him with
31. That's some weird science...
32. So, it is a tradeoff?
33. Simple as that?
35. Stalin did nothing wrong?
One of the clearest demonstrations of the Dunning-Kruger effect is when individuals possess delusional views. These individuals usually believe they are more competent and intelligent than the average person and that their opinions are closer to the truth than anyone else's.
However, this is logically impossible since it goes against the basic principles of averages. Despite this, such people will continue to insist on their own superiority stubbornly.
Scary, isn't it?