1. Emily doesn't play with her kids.
2. 20 years later:
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. Emily responded:
4. Be sure to bring that up:
6. Emily corrected herself
7. This person would be embarrassed:
8. Playing is the language of children
9. Emily didn't spare words
10. Parents should use playtime to better understand their kids
11. Emily sure didn't like some of the comments
12. This you?
13. People on Twitter started responding in a way that Emily provoked
14. People with similar experiences commented:
15. Do you want a medal for complying to your legal obligations
16. We rarely want to play. But we always do it
17. People have their priorities...
19. Extreme AF
20. This is a good question
21. Being a bit sarcastic, Emily?
22. Some people partially agree with Emily
23. Emily says:
24. It is boring
25. Emily, Emily....
26. Might happen:
27. Most tasks about kids are boring. But we do them
28. People don't really get Emily
29. This would be interesting:
33. There are...
Parents can help to create a safe and secure environment for their children to play in. This includes providing appropriate toys that stimulate learning and development, encouraging their child to explore and express themselves in a safe and nurturing environment, and keeping a watchful eye to ensure the environment is safe.
Playing is essential to a child's development and growth, and parents play an important role.