1. My girlfriend was helping cut my hair, she was doing a fantastic job until I heard a gasp
2. Walked through a fly strip this morning… Spent an hour shampooing glue and fly guts out of my hair
3. My mother took up a haircutting course 9 years ago. With just little practice she confidently lured my brother in for a haircut. This is the result
4. Allergic to dye
5. My 23-year-old brother decided to shave his hair and beard so that he could look like an old man…
6. Went to a new barber. Asked for my part to be cut in. She mowed 1/2 stripe out of my head
7. Hair clippers died
8. Started shaving my hair before my razor died, right before I go have dinner with my girlfriend’s family
9. Tried to buzzcut my hair because all the barbers were closed, and clipper called it quits halfway through. 4 days until my Amazon one arrives...
10. This girl was bleaching her hair and put a plastic bag from Walmart over it to help the heat stay in and it printed the ink onto her hair
11. When the stylist says “I’m having a tough time with your hairline!”
12. It’s all fun and games until you get an RC helicopter stuck in your child’s hair
13. I don’t know what to say
14. Me: I’m having issues projecting my voice Barber: Say no more
15. Boyfriend decided to try out a new hairdresser
16. My friend dyed his hair, we found out that he is allergic
17. My first day of class starts in an hour and the battery to my clippers just died. Well so much for first impression…
18. Barbers should have some type of Hippocratic oath they have to follow
19. I really should’ve tied my hair together. Still have much left but that hurt
20. The razor edge broke off in my hair and left me with the following
We are aware that sometimes it can be difficult to safeguard your hair since bad events can completely destroy your days. But you have to know that someone out there is experiencing the same thing.
Which of these hair fails had you in stitches? Drop your comments and share this post to make others laugh as well.