1. Apartment Life Magazine - 1980
2. Skylight Anyone? The International Book Of Lofts - Susan Slesin, Stafford Cliff, Daniel Rozensztroch 1986
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
3. Is It Comfortable? Who Cares When Your Bathroom Looks Like This! Bathroom Design - 1987
4. Keith Haring Pop Shop - Store Design - NYC 1989
5. Who Wants To Snuggle Up In Bed In This Loft Apartment, Watching And Listening To The Rain On The Slanted Windows? Decor By Design - 1988
6. Home Spa Realness! Beyond The Bath: A Dreamers Guide - Thomas Cowan 1983
7. Was There Ever A More 80s Bedroom?
8. The International Book Of Lofts - Suzanne Slesin, Stafford Cliff, Daniel Rozensztroch 1986
9. Me: I Just Want A Subtle Look To My Dining Room. Also Me:
10. Brick, Wicker And Ferns Oh My! This Bathroom From 1982 Is Giving Me Life
11. The Los Angeles Time: California Home Book - 1982
12. Mall 1981
13. Imagine Climbing These Stairs Drunk! The Complete Home Book - Pamela Ferguson 1983
14. Bedroom Decor - 1981
15. Esplanade Mall 1988
16. This Bathing Annex On The End Of A Modern Suburban Home Epitomizes Peace And Relaxation. A Sunken Tub Of Pure White Tile Is Trimmed With Hand-Painted Blue And Gold Tiles In A Room Equally Clean, Pure And Neatly Boarded By Tile, Plants, And Windows
17. When Your Office Building Has A Foyer With A Restaurant, Waterfall With Pond, Skylight And Tropical Planting 🌴 Commercial Interiors International - Grosvenor Press 1986
18. Pool Party Anyone? Sunset: Ideas For Swimming Pools - 1981
19. My 80s Conservatory Is Better Than Yours!
20. Cove Haven - Pocono Resorts. The Legendary And Kitschiest Of Couples Resort Boasts Honeymoon Suites With 7-Foot Champagne Glass Whirlpool Baths Overlooking Glass Heart-Shaped Pools. Promo 1989
22. “Making The Most Of A Wonderful Location On America’s West Coast, The Architect Has Designed The House Around The Windows.” Terence Conran’s New House Book 1985
23. I Wouldn’t Need A Holiday If I Had This Fabulous 80s Slide At Home!
24. Hanging Plants, Wicker And Windows! The Los Angeles Times California Home Book, 1982
25. McDonald's Party Room - 1981
26. The Complete Home Book - Pamela Ferguson 1983
27. What I Wouldn’t Do For This Iconic IKEA Sofa From 1988!
28. Decorating On The Cheap - Mary Gilliatt 1986
29. Who’s Coming Dancing? Restaurant Design - 1987
30. Decorating On The Cheap - Mary Gilliatt 1984
Knight started looking for images of an old mall he used to frequent on Instagram in 2017, so it isn't as ancient as the images he collects. When he posted the picture to his Facebook page, friends expressed their support for him and the memories it brought back. Knight knew then that there was a claim to be made and so "The 80s interior" kicked off.
Which one do you like best? Tell us in the comments which ones you enjoyed the most.