1. Vicky is the GOAT!
[ ADVERTISEMENT ]
She is singlehandedly toppling their coop's patriarchal pecking order.
2. You can't force friendships
3. Chickies the menace
4. Even donkeys need to learn portion control. Their humans just need noise-cancelling headphones.
5. Girl kitten has a victim complex!
6. Stu is plotting to get Norm rehomed
7. It's not easy when your best friend gets a new best friend
8. Ducks who fight each other for their territory but band together to yell at neighborhood dogs... where's the movie?!
9. You can say that they are... venting about each other.
10. Now, this is just cute
11. Fighting over their owner's attention is old news. Fighting over sunshine? That's high drama.
12. They scratch their owner to mark their spot
13. I would follow the cat's lead, too, if it's as big as a puma
14. We need a backstory as to why the cat hates the blue heeler
15. Will he ever be brave enough to sit on the cat?
16. The dog picked the wrong enemy. They have an aerial advantage.
17. Cat knows how to play monopoly
18. What's a cat got to do to get a heat lamp?
19. They are reluctant buddies
20. Never a dull (or dry) day in this house!
21. A prima donna chicken named Tim Allen sounds hilarious!
She fights any bird who dares to look at her, then tries to befriend them when sharing a space...
... and she's the leader of the misfits? Chicken Tim Allen rocks!
22. To each their own
23. Solution: parents move out of the room, and all of the cats move in.
24. The sibling rivalry that will never end
25. Their only agenda is to figure out which cats gets the prime spots: the owners' faces.
26. The dog heard from a cat that it was a great game to play
27. Aww, poor big, dumb baby
28. We found Slytherin's heir!
29. Simon clearly worships his big sister
He isn't above playing dirty tricks to get what he wants
30. The dog needs an ego check, which the cat gladly provides.
31. Sister is brutal!
32. A vampire cat sounds like a dangerous combo
33. They know each other so well
34. Maybe they are competing for the best bone hider
In a rare turn of events, the cats aren't a part of the drama
35. They're convinced they live in a dry savanna
36. Hope you have the space for an additional couch
37. One at a time is inefficient. It's four or none at all.
38. Big cat with a big personality and big fears
39. Petty sibling drama is not just for humans
40. Only time they like a muzzle is when it has food in it
Pets are so entertaining, no matter their species. It's always fun watching them figure out the dynamic they have with their humans and the other animals in the house.
They truly do enrich our lives in ways we didn't even imagine. I want chicken Tim Allen and Vicky to meet each other and watch how they interact.